Terms & Conditions
This website is owned by Windrush Kitchens & Bathrooms. Your access to and use of the information, materials and services provided on this website is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained on this website (“Terms”). Your use of this site will mean you accept these Terms.
Intellectual Property Rights
All materials contained on this website are protected by copyright, including all name, logo, data, information, graphics, underlying software, either displayed or available from the website. These are only available for your personal use in the course of using the website.
Except only to the extent that may be permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, download, transmit, store, publish, broadcast or distribute the material on the website or create other material using material on this website, unless expressly provided for in these Terms or with Windrush Kitchens & Bathrooms’ express written permission.
Links to Other Websites
For your convenience, this website may contain links to other websites (“third party sites”). We have no control over third party sites and cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of the information or other materials on third party sites. Unless expressly stated on this website, the provision of a link to a third party site should not be taken as any form of endorsement or approval of that site or any of the products, information or services on that site. We also make no warranty and accept no liability in relation to material on third party sites.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The information and facilities provided by this website are provided for your convenience. We make no warranties regarding the website, including but not limited to the following:
- The reliability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained on the website;
- That your access and use of the website will be uninterrupted or error free;
- The reliability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose of any products referred to on the website (subject to any consumer guarantees under UK consumer law);
- That the pages of the website, or the server that makes them available are free of any viruses or other harmful elements that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer system;
- As to the strength or effectiveness of any encryption or other security measures adopted in relation to the transmission of information from this website.
To the full extent provided by law, Windrush Kitchens & Bathrooms for itself and all our officers, employees, agents and contractors, disclaims all liability to you or anyone else claiming through you in relation to your use of this website, including but not limited to the following:
- Any loss or damage howsoever arising (whether contractually, in tort including negligence, or otherwise) which may be incurred either directly or indirectly in connection with your use of this website;
- Any damages of whatever nature, including special, indirect or consequential (whether arising contractually, in tort or by statute), including loss of revenue or damage to data or information incurred in connection with the use of this website;
- Any interference or damage to your computer system in connection either with the use of this website or a third party site; or
- Unauthorised access to information which you provide by transmission from this website.
Changes to these Terms
Windrush Kitchens & Bathrooms reserves the right to amend, modify, add to, delete or make changes and corrections to these Terms at any time, without notice.